1. POUND chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until about ¼ " thickness.
2. COMBINE flour, salt, pepper and oregano in a mixing bowl. Dredge chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess.
3. HEAT oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly browned. Turn breasts over to cook other side, then add mushrooms to skillet.
4. Cook breasts about 2 more minutes, until both sides are lightly browned. Continue to stir mushrooms. Add Marsala wine around chicken pieces.
5. COVER and simmer for about 15 minutes.
6. TRANSFER to serving plate.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (374g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 259 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.7g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 167.4mg||52 %|
|Sodium 239.7mg||8 %|
|Potassium 809.9mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.6g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 13.8g|
|Protein 57.4g||82 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 600
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!