- Stir together chicken, jalapeños, lime juice and chili powder
- Arrange pita chips on parchment paper-lined baking sheet
- Top each with some of the chicken mixture, sprinkle with cheese
- Bake at 400°F until cheese is melted (about 5 minutes)
- Top with sour cream and tomato
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (34g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 67 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.4g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 23.5mg||7 %|
|Sodium 121.5mg||4 %|
|Potassium 37.8mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.1g|
|Protein 5g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 90
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!