1. Cook chicken to a safe temperature, and slice or dice.
2. Cook pasta to preferred texture according to package.
3. Mix the milk, cream of celery soup, cream of mushroom soup, cubed cheese, and finely diced onion by hand in a large bowl until blended. Add cooked chicken and pasta, mix again.
4. Melt butter and place in a small mixing bowl.
5. Crush about 30 crackers into the melted butter and coat the crackers.
6. Spoon the casserole into a 9x13 baking dish and top with the cracker mix.
7. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes.
Make any substitution of pasta that you like. This also works well with small shells and with elbow pasta.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2083g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1473 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 163.7g||218 %|
|Saturated Fat 70.9g||354 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 47.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 28g|
|Cholesterol 727.4mg||224 %|
|Sodium 6201.6mg||214 %|
|Potassium 3545.5mg||93 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 269g||79 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 263.4g|
|Protein 188.1g||269 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3326
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!