1) Heat oil in large pot over medium heat. Cook onion for 2 minutes, than add garlic, celery and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes.
2) Add the chicken thighs, broth or stock, crushed bouillon, green beans, and corn. Top up with water if needed to cover all of the ingredients.
3) Increase heat and bring to a boil for about 4 minutes. Reduce heat, partially cover the pot with a lid, and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
4) Transfer the chicken to a plate and shred the meat; discard the bones.
5) Add the chicken back into the soup along with the noodles. Cover and cook for 6-8 ,minutes while stirring occasionally to separate noodles.
6) Stir in the spinach leaves and allow to wilt in the soup (about 3 minutes, pressing the leaves into the liquid with the tip of a wooden spoon).
7) Serve warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (372g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 23 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 23.8mg||7 %|
|Sodium 409.1mg||14 %|
|Potassium 598.2mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.5g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 27.6g|
|Protein 8.8g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 182
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!