1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine 1/4 cup almond flour, 1/2 cup coconut and salt & pepper. Mix to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the ground chicken, 1/2 cup almond flour, onion powder, garlic powder, egg yolk, and salt & pepper. Mix well (using your hands works best).
4. In a saute pan, melt coconut oil on medium heat. Take about 1 heaping tablespoon worth of the chicken mixture and roll into a ball )more if you them to be larger) and then coat with the coconut and almond mixture. Repeat until you have made all the chicken mixture into nuggets/balls.
5. In small batches place nuggets into heated coconut oil and cook on each side for about 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer balls to a parchment lined bake pan and place in oven for 4 to 5 minutes to allow the chicken to cook through. Repeat until you have cooked all of the nuggets.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (109g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 224 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.9g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.3g||66 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 100mg||31 %|
|Sodium 79.7mg||3 %|
|Potassium 584.6mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 2.7g|
|Protein 17.4g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 310
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!