1. In separate bowl, combine soups, sour cream, onion and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
2. Place one-third of each of the following in layers in slow cooker: torn tortillas, soup mixture, chicken, and salsa. Repeat layers 2 more times.
3. Cover. Cook on low 4-5 hours. (This recipe does not respond well to cooking on high.)
4. Gently stir. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2-cup cheese. Cover. Cook on low another 15-30 minutes.
5. Serve with tortilla chips and lettuce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (155g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 196 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.8g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 40.9mg||13 %|
|Sodium 860.5mg||30 %|
|Potassium 221.8mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 55g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 51.7g|
|Protein 16.2g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 483
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!