1. Cut Chicken in bite-sized pieces and roll in Flour.
2. Saute in Butter until lightly browned.
3. Remove Chicken from pan.
4. Melt Butter in pan, add Paprika and Green Onions and stir over medium heat for approx. 2 minutes.
5. Add Whipping Cream to pan and stir until bubbling.
6. Place fryed Chicken pieces back into pan and heat through.
7. Add Salt to taste.
Serve With: Rice and Broccoli
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (496g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 752 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 83.6g||111 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.7g||143 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 32.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.5g|
|Cholesterol 391.1mg||120 %|
|Sodium 371.9mg||13 %|
|Potassium 925.1mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 5.6g|
|Protein 86.3g||123 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1140
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!