1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Put baking paper on a tray, heat oven to 200 C.
3. Spray olive oil on a backing paper. Form chicken "batter" into 10 oversized meatballs. Put them onto tray, with 3-4 cm gaps.
4. Bake in an oven until golden on the top, then flip and cook until golden on the other side.
5. Combine next 5 ingredients into a a fresh salad, add salt and pepper.
6. Serve meatballs with salad on the side, pour pepper sauce on top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (516g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 279 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.6g||78 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 193.5mg||60 %|
|Sodium 1280.3mg||44 %|
|Potassium 1178.2mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.3g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 7.3g|
|Protein 70.2g||100 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 610
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!