chicken & pasta star soup
1. In a deep pot, fully cook chicken breast (maybe quartered for faster cooking) in chicken stock; then set aside to cool down.
2. Take out chicken & cut into bite size pieces.
3. In same pot, sweat oi ions in olive oil until translucent.
4. Add back in the chicken stock and bring to a boil
5. Stir in tomatoes & tiny star-pasta
6. ***optional: Stir in chopped spinach
7. Stir in chicken pieces, then season with salt & pepper.
8. Cook for 45 min on stove using med to med-low heat.
9. Let soup test for 20 min before serving.
10. Serve each bowl drizzled with cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (918g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 139 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.4g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 46.6mg||14 %|
|Sodium 1431.5mg||49 %|
|Potassium 967.2mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.3g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 29.6g|
|Protein 27.1g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 375
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.