1. In a deep pot, fully cook chicken breast (maybe quartered for faster cooking) in chicken stock; then set aside to cool down.
2. Take out chicken & cut into bite size pieces.
3. In same pot, sweat oi ions in olive oil until translucent.
4. Add back in the chicken stock and bring to a boil
5. Stir in tomatoes & tiny star-pasta
6. ***optional: Stir in chopped spinach
7. Stir in chicken pieces, then season with salt & pepper.
8. Cook for 45 min on stove using med to med-low heat.
9. Let soup test for 20 min before serving.
10. Serve each bowl drizzled with cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (918g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 139 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.4g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 46.6mg||14 %|
|Sodium 1431.5mg||49 %|
|Potassium 967.2mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.3g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 29.6g|
|Protein 27.1g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 375
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!