1. Get a big pot of water going for the pasta. While waiting for the boil get all your other ingredients ready.
2. Over Moderate heat heat some oil until shimmering in a large skillet or wok and add onion and garlic to make fragrant. Water should be boiling, so get that pasta cooking, Drain and toss with 1T each soy sauce and olive oil to keep from being sticky.
3 If using frozen veggie mix add chicken now, cook and then add veggie and stir fry. If using raw fresh veggies:
• add peppers now, stir fry
• add chicken
• add mushrooms, stir fry
• add carrots, stir fry
• add cabbage and broccoli, stir fry
4. Deglaze with a little water and add in sauces and peanut butter. Season with ginger, pepper and cilantro.
5. Combine stir fry with pasta and eat until you are fat and happy.
Add spice to your pallets desire, cayenne, red pepper etc.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (270g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 27 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 58.5mg||18 %|
|Sodium 5677.4mg||196 %|
|Potassium 600.7mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.1g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 40.8g|
|Protein 25.5g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 296
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.