1. Trim and slice chicken, marinate in 2-3 tablespoons of Soy with a bit of salt and pepper
2. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil, turn off heat, add the noodles and let stand 10 minutes, drain.
3. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat, add the chicken and cook 4-5 minutes or until just done.
4. Stir in the white part of the green onion, cook 1 minute then add the soy, hoisin, fish and sriracha sauces. Stir until combined.
5. Add the chicken broth, bring to a boil.
6. Remove from heat, add the noodles and lime juice.
7. Serve, topping with green onions, cilantro, mint and jalapeno.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (349g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 256 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.5g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.4g|
|Cholesterol 191.9mg||59 %|
|Sodium 315mg||11 %|
|Potassium 960.9mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 4.7g|
|Protein 49.2g||70 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 485
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!