1. Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 TBS of lemon juice.
2. Combine flour, garlic powder, oregano, salt, black pepper and white pepper in a shallow dish. Coat chicken with mixture.
3. Heat olive oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in hot oil until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove chicken to warm plate.
4. Add wine, capers, parsley, butter and the remaining lemon juice to skillet and mix well.
5. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring with a wooden spoon to deglaze the skillet. Stir in the lemon slices. Place chicken on plates and spoon sauce over the chicken.
Serve immediately with angel hair pasta and a lovely vegetable -- I suggest a steamed asparagus, it goes nicely with the sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (47g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 29 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 7.6mg||2 %|
|Sodium 86.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 59.3mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 7.7g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 66
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!