1. Shred the chicken by hand or cut into chunks and place into a food processor to chop. Salt and pepper to taste - until it tastes good!
2. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan (18x13 inch) with parchment paper.
3. Thoroughly mix the ingredients together with a spoon, spatula, or your hand.
4. Pat the chicken firmly onto the parchment, spreading it as thin as you can without leaving holes.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges brown and top begins to brown. (You may need to bake it longer depending on your oven.)
6. Top with your favorite pizza toppings and bake for 10 minutes more. Cut and serve. Enjoy with a fork. Re-heats nicely in the oven or microwave.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (191g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 238 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.5g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.2g||46 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 314.3mg||97 %|
|Sodium 359.4mg||12 %|
|Potassium 304.6mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.2g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.2g|
|Protein 34.1g||49 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 386
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!