1. bring water to slow boil.
2. add boullion let boil for about 3 mins
3. add flour little by little mixing occasionally with a small egg beater(add flour until desired thickness is reached.
1. slightly heat cast iron pan on medium to high heat.
2. add chicken onto pan once warm, chicken should be cut in to bite size peices
3. add listed seasonings and olive oil. (your told to mildly salt to taste because gravy mix will be seasoned enough, and adding more salt will over power the taste of the meal.
4. occasionally move chicken around so it cooks evenly and seasons are dispersed evenly as well
1. potatoes and carrots may be cooked together.
2. peas cooked separatley.
3 cook all vegetables until completely cooked.
(be sure that potatoes are not over cooked)
1. combine into a big pot combine all ingredients, excluding the pie crust of course.
2. bake pie crusts for about 15-20 mins or until slightly browned at 400 degrees.
3. once pie crusts are baked bring them out, and pour combined ingredients into pie crusts being very careful because mix and pie crusts WILL BE HOT.
4. cover with pie crust covering and insert back into the over this time at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until to is slightly browned.
(you may want to put foil under pie's just incase there is slight overfill of juices.)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (192g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 17 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.9g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 29.4mg||1 %|
|Potassium 570.9mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.9g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 19.2g|
|Protein 2.9g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 117
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.