1. Preheat oven to 400 F (205 C)
2. Cook vegetables until tender and set aside.
3. In a large pot melt butter and then add flour stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
4. Dissolve chicken bouillon in hot water and add to melted butter mixture.
5. Add milk and seasonings.
6. Cook until it thickens and add meat and vegetables.
7. Cover bottom of a 9 inch pie plate with one of the pie crusts.
8. Pour mixture into the 9 inch pie plate.
9. Cover with the other pie crust and cook for 20 - 30 minutes or until it is bubbling and crust is golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (174g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 99 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 49.9mg||15 %|
|Sodium 141mg||5 %|
|Potassium 258.5mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 11.8g|
|Protein 13.8g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 210
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe