1. Soften cream cheese to room temperature and place in a bowl.
2. Add green chiles and sour cream and mix into sour cream. I use the liquid from the chilies to help soften the cream cheese.
3. Add taco season and mix well. I suggest using a fork verses a spoon.
4. Cut/Shred chicken and add to the mixture. You can also use a large can of white meat chicken for a more cost effective version. Or slow cook and shred whole chicken breasts.
5. Add shredded cheddar reserving a small portion to add after it bakes.
6. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until thoroughly heated.
7. Add remaining cheddar cheese and bake until golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (221g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 396 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 44g||59 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.3g||96 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.4g|
|Cholesterol 177.1mg||54 %|
|Sodium 502.9mg||17 %|
|Potassium 364.4mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 3.4g|
|Protein 30.9g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 538
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.