• Cook rice according to package directions using broth and sherry for liquid and omitting butter.
• Skin, bone and coarsely chop/shred chicken.
• Melt ½ cup butter in Dutch oven and add mushrooms and green onions and sauté 10 minutes or until tender. Stir in rice, chicken sour cream and soup.
• Spoon mixture into a greased 15 x 10 casserole dish (or several smaller dishes). You can freeze the casserole(s) at this point, just thaw and bring to room temperature before proceeding.
• Stir together cracker crumbs and crushed French fried onions. Stir in ¼ cup melted butter, paprika and garlic powder. Bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 – 10 minutes more or until bubbly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (6881g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7575 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 841.7g||1122 %|
|Saturated Fat 301.5g||1507 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 314.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 143.9g|
|Cholesterol 4120.4mg||1268 %|
|Sodium 7605.6mg||262 %|
|Potassium 12131.3mg||319 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 145g||43 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.9g||47 %|
|Sugars, other 133.2g|
|Protein 969.9g||1386 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 12474
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!