1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness with a meat mallet. Sprinkle each piece with salt and pepper.
Top each with sage and cover with prosciutto. Press prosciutto so it will stick it to the chicken.
3. Whisk cheese and flour together in a small mixing bowl and set aside. Beat eggs in a small shallow dish,
such as a pie plate.
4. Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof or cast-iron skillet until hot. Add thyme and garlic.
5. Dredge chicken cutlets in cheese mixture to completely coat. Dip into beaten eggs. Dredge again in cheese mixture. Place in hot pan. Saut? until golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
6. Place pan in oven and bake 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with lemon halves.
Yield 4 servings
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pan-fried chicken breasts with prosciutto, Pecorino Romano cheese and sage.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (137g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 180 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 266.5mg||82 %|
|Sodium 380.6mg||13 %|
|Potassium 174.2mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 4.7g|
|Protein 8.7g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 229
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!