1. Soak bamboo skewers thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with chicken. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.
2. Mix coconut milk, fish sauce, curry paste and lemon grass in small bowl until well blended. Place chicken in large re-sealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; toss to coat well.
3. Refrigerate 1 hour or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Thread chicken strips onto skewers.
4. Broil or grill over medium-high heat 3 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Sauce: 6 rounded tablespoonfuls crunchy peanut butter, 6 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce, 6 tablespoons maple syrup, Small serving of ginger paste (according to taste)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (819g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 100 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.2g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 259.8mg||80 %|
|Sodium 789.5mg||27 %|
|Potassium 2961.2mg||78 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 17.7g|
|Protein 113.8g||163 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 655
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!