1. Prepare oral pasta (other kinds will work but not as yummy)
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper and poultry seasoning.
3. Add 1 tbs EVOO to pan, brown chicken in pan (3min per side). Remove from pan.
4. Add peppers, cherry peppers, & garlic to pan. Saute for 5minutes.
5. Add wine and reduce for 1 minute (scrape bottom).
6. Add chicken stock and bring to a bubble.
7. Put chicken back into pan and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Scatter hot pepper juice over pan and serve over pasta.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (455g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 230 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.6g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 110.7mg||34 %|
|Sodium 204mg||7 %|
|Potassium 729.4mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 94.2g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 88g|
|Protein 52.6g||75 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 837
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.