1. Put minced chicken in a bowl, add tsp olive oil, egg, 1 clove garlic finely grated, 1 tbs breadcrumbs and a dash of salt and pepper.
2. Mix all together until well combined. take small amounts of mince and roll into balls roughly the size of a 20c coin.
3. Fry until golden in a shallow pan and then put aside.
4. Dice oinion, finely chop remaining garlic. Add to large pot with a tbs olive oil- dash salt and pepper. stir til caramelised.
5. Add water and chicken stock (about one cube). Bring to boil.
6. Add chopped potatoes (hint: cut into 3cm cubes) Boil for approximately 7 mins.
7. Cut mushrooms in halves, slice zuchinni with skin on, cut broccoli, add to boiling water for another 2mins.
8. Finally add peas and corn, a dash of salt and pepper to taste. Boil for an extra minute or so.
9. Dish out servings and top with a few chicken balls to each serving.
10. Voila!! Yummy chicken soup!! The family will love it!!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (935g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 217 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.1g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 159mg||49 %|
|Sodium 175.1mg||6 %|
|Potassium 1417.5mg||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.9g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 38.3g|
|Protein 35.7g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 538
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.