1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook spaghetti al dente. Drain well.
2. Cook onion, garlic and bell pepper in butter until tender. Add flour and seasonings. Cook 1-2 minutes. Stir in broth and cream a little bit at a time until smooth. Cook until thick and bubbly.
3. Remove from heat, add parmesan cheese and 1 cup cheddar. Mix until smooth and melted. Season with season and pepper to taste.
4. Combine spaghetti, chicken, cream sauce and canned tomatoes, mix well. Spread in a greased 9x13 dish.
5. Top with remaining cheddar cheese and bake 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
I did not use the tomatoes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (646g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 950 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 105.6g||141 %|
|Saturated Fat 51.8g||259 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 35.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.3g|
|Cholesterol 416.3mg||128 %|
|Sodium 740.3mg||26 %|
|Potassium 1036.1mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.6g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 18.3g|
|Protein 70.3g||100 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1310
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.