1. Combine spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, and sugar in a large bowl.
2. Pour one third of sauce mixture in 6- to 7-quart slow cooker.
3. Layer with half of chicken, onion, bell pepper and another third of sauce.
4. Top with remaining half of chicken, onion, and bell pepper.
5. Top with remaining sauce.
6. Cover and cook on Low 7 to 8 hours or until chicken is done.
7. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
8. Serve remaining chicken and sauce over spaghetti.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (303g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!