1. Preheat oven to 425 °F
2. Saute the onion, garlic and spinach in a bit of olive oil until the onions are soft and the spinach wilted.
3. In a large bowl combine the pasta, Alfredo sauce, chicken stock, chicken and 1/2 the mozzarella cheese. Mix well, season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spray a 9"x 9" baking dish, pour in the mixture and cover with foil.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, remove foil and stir the pasta.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until the pasta is tender and dish is bubbling.
7. Rest for 5 minutes before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (443g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 475 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52.8g||70 %|
|Saturated Fat 21g||105 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.5g|
|Cholesterol 128.2mg||39 %|
|Sodium 3258.5mg||112 %|
|Potassium 853.8mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.1g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 43.5g|
|Protein 43.9g||63 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 841
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!