1. Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together. In separate bowl mix one egg , water and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Dip chicken in egg mix thn in bread crumb mix.
3. Let sit in fridge for about an hour to allow breadcrumbs to stick to chicken and not fall off during cooking.
4. Pour vegetable oil about half way full in pan.
5. In separate pot cook thn drain the spinach and set aside.
6. Sauté chicken on both sides till golden brown and put in baking pan.
7. Layer spinach on top of chicken thn sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pour spaghetti sauce on top than layer on some mozzarella cheese.
8. Bake in 350degree oven for 30 mins.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (266g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 501 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 55.6g||74 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.6g|
|Cholesterol 119.7mg||37 %|
|Sodium 853mg||29 %|
|Potassium 513.5mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 30.9g|
|Protein 35.9g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 782
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.