1. Cook and chop up the chicken. You can shred it if you like, but I prefer chunks of chicken in my shells.
2. Cook shells al dente (8-10 minutes)
3. Prepare the stuffing mix according to the package directions
4. In a bowl, mix the chicken and stuffing.
5. Fill pasta shells with the chicken mixture and arrange them in a baking dish.
6. Mix the soups in a saucepan with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook and stir 5-7 minutes.
7. Pour the mixed soups over the tops of the shells.
8. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes at 350*.
9. Divide into Tupperware containers for dinners and freeze.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1161g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1408 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 156.5g||209 %|
|Saturated Fat 44.4g||222 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 63.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 33.9g|
|Cholesterol 741.8mg||228 %|
|Sodium 1588.7mg||55 %|
|Potassium 1926.4mg||51 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 9.2g|
|Protein 185.8g||265 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2237
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!