1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
3. In a large bowl, combine the chicken soup, sour cream, Ro-Tel, black beans, taco seasoning and chicken. Set aside.
4. Crush chips (I just crush them with my hands) and spread half of them on the bottom of the pan
5. Spread half of the chicken mixture over the tortillas.
6. Top with 1 cup of cheese. Repeat layers.
7. Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is starting to brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (144g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 157 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.4g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 62.2mg||19 %|
|Sodium 514.4mg||18 %|
|Potassium 317.3mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.2g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 15.4g|
|Protein 18g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 306
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.