Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Spray nonstick coating in 9 cups of a muffin tin
2. Place one taco shell in each cup. Shells may fold over or tear slightly when fitting in the cup. This is ok.
3. Chop onion, green pepper, and red pepper.
4. Place peppers, half of onion, and chicken in skillet. Saute with taco seasoning.
5. When peppers are sauteed to a light brown, remove from heat
6. Place mixture evenly in each of the 9 cups
10. Top each cup with shredded cheese
11. Place in oven and bake 20 minutes
12. Remove from oven and top with lettuce, cilantro, and onion.
13. Top with salsa or guacamole if desired
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (198g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 171 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.9g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 50.5mg||16 %|
|Sodium 327.1mg||11 %|
|Potassium 272.4mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.6g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 24.6g|
|Protein 20.5g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 368
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!