Here's the deal. I never put down my seasonings because I want you to make it the way you like it.
1. Wash your chicken.
2. Cut chicken breast into half inch strips long ways and put them in a bowl.
3. Cut your onion in half on the ends. Lay the onion flat and cut it on the sides as thick as you want them and put in a bowl.
4. Cut the bell pepper the thickness you like put them in the bowl with the onions.
5. Rinse onions and bell pepper.
6. Pour enough oil to coat the bottom of your skillet and let it get hot.
7. Put your seasoning on your meat, onions and bell peppers.
8. Once your skillet is hot sautee the onions and bell peppers. Don't put them all in the skillet if you have a bunch.
9. After you get your onions and bell peppers sauteed put your bread in the oven and let it toast for about 5 or 7 minutes then take it out.
10. Once you have sauteed all of your onions and bell peppers put some chicken in the skillet and stir it around so it won't stick.
11. Add more oil if needed.
12. When you turn your chicken over add some onions and bell peppers. Continue until you are done.
13. Take your bread plate it and put some cheese on the bottom bun. Then add your chicken, onions, bell peppers, more cheese on top and close the bread top.
14. Now enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (293g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 27 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 136.9mg||42 %|
|Sodium 155.4mg||5 %|
|Potassium 694mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 3g|
|Protein 55.1g||79 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 277
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.