1. Combine onions, garlic, ginger, tomato purée, yogurt, lemon juice, garam masala, cumin, paprika, salt, cinnamon, pepper and cayenne pepper in a large bowl
2. Pour in half of sauce mixture into crockpot. Add in chicken, and cover with remaining sauce mixture.
3. Cook on low heat for 8 hours
4. Whisk together heavy cream and cornstarch in a mixing bowl, pour into crockpot and gently stir. Allow to cook for 20 minutes
5. Serve over rice and sprinkle with chopped cilantro
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (347g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 118 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.2g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 163.4mg||50 %|
|Sodium 482mg||17 %|
|Potassium 590.5mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 7.1g|
|Protein 36.3g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 301
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!