1. Saute onions in butter until transparent (about 30 minutes)
2. Add 1 tsp salt, garlic, ginger and chili peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add remaining spices and mix well.
4. Add tomatoes and mix well.
5. Add chicken and cook until sealed. (If using tofu, fry tofu in oil until crispy on the outside, and then add to other ingredients)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (762g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 109 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.1g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 152.1mg||47 %|
|Sodium 264mg||9 %|
|Potassium 1597.9mg||42 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.4g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 26.9g|
|Protein 64.9g||93 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 497
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.