1. Stir the cornstarch and water in a small cup until smooth. Set the mixture aside.
*If using fresh or thawed chicken, skip Step 2.
2. Boil frozen chicken breasts in pot on stove until defrosted and mostly cooked through.
3. Strain and chop chicken into cubes, add to 1 Tbspn vegetable oil in large pot over Medium-High heat. Cook chicken until golden brown, stirring often. Remove chicken and set aside.
4. Add onion and celery to 1 Tbspn vegetable oil in pot. Cook over Medium-high heat for 2 mins. Add carrots and green beans and cook vegetables until tender-crisp.
5. Stir in chicken broth. Heat to a boil. Add the parsley and tortellini. Sprinkle Parmesan Herb seasonings and stir. Cook for 10 minutes until the tortellini is tender. Be careful not to overcook as pasta will fall apart.
6. Return chicken to pot and heat through.
7. Add cornstarch mixture and stir into soup. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens slightly.
It's quick, delicious and light!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (326g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5|
|Calories from Fat: 74 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.2g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 104mg||32 %|
|Sodium 577.8mg||20 %|
|Potassium 569.8mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.3g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 28.8g|
|Protein 39.9g||57 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 365
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.