1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Heat half the oil in large saucepan, cook onion, garlic and tomato, stirring until onion softens. Add chicken, pumpkin and stock, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer uncovered about 10 minutes until pumpkin is almost tender.
3. Meanwhile, cut bread into shapes with butter, combine bread and remain oil in small bowl. Place bread, in a single layer on oven tray. Toast, in oven, until croutons are crisp.
4. Add beans and broccoli to coup, cook, uncovered, about 3 minutes or until heated through.
5. Serve soup topped with croutons and sprinkled with cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (557g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 71 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.9g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 54.5mg||17 %|
|Sodium 676.6mg||23 %|
|Potassium 978.2mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.4g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 22.6g|
|Protein 29.1g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 286
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!