1. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and 1/2 tsp. of the seasoning blend. Cover and chill in the refrigerator
2. Pound out Chicken by placing in bag and pounding with metal mallet or rolling pin to 1/4 thickness
3. Add oil and remaining seasoning blend to the bag. Marinate meat for 10 minutes or up to 8 hours
4. Sear the peppers by pressing down on them, 2 to 3 minutes in an already warmed skillet on medium. Remove from heat, let cool then dice.
5. Cook chicken in skillet on high heat until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
6. Remove chicken and dice once cooled
7. In cleaned skillet using moderate heat, place tortilla in and place toppings on top starting with 1/2 chicken, peppers, tomatoes, and cheese. Then top with second tortilla and let cook for 2 minutes.
8. Remove from heat , let cool, cut and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (175g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 21 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.4g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 50.5mg||16 %|
|Sodium 78mg||3 %|
|Potassium 427.8mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 3.7g|
|Protein 21.5g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 128
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!