1. Place chicken breast, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, wild rice, mushrooms, broth, and salt in Instant Pot.
Seal the lid and set to manual for 45 minutes, high pressure.
2. When time is up, release pressure slowly, making sure soup doesn’t start spraying through the valve.
3. While the pressure is releasing, melt the butter in a small sauce pan on the stove.
4. Whisk the flour in with the butter and cook on low heat for 1-2 minutes.
5. Slowly whisk the milk into the sauce pan, stirring until the mixture begins to thicken and forms a thick, creamy white sauce.
6. Dip a toothpick into a bottle of thyme EO and another toothpick into rosemary. Stir the oils throughout the white sauce with the toothpicks.
7. Pull the chicken out of the Instant Pot, shr is d it, and return to the soup.
8. Stir the white sauce into the instant Pot mi true, add salt and pepper to taste.
Can also be cooked 6-7 hours in a slow cooker.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (863g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1071 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 119g||159 %|
|Saturated Fat 36.4g||182 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 48.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 24.4g|
|Cholesterol 575.9mg||177 %|
|Sodium 609.9mg||21 %|
|Potassium 1743.9mg||46 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.6g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 26.6g|
|Protein 143.4g||205 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1793
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!