1. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly coat chicken breasts with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add
chicken to pan when hot. Cook 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from heat and keep warm.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and whisk constantly for one minute. Gradually add milk,
3. Stir in chives and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 5-7 minutes or until thick, stirring occasionally.
4. Add cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
5. Spoon sauce over chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (537g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 131 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.6g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 306.6mg||94 %|
|Sodium 571.4mg||20 %|
|Potassium 1349mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 6g|
|Protein 114.7g||164 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 644
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!