1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Toss them into a ziploc bag along with 2-3 tablespoons cornstarch. Seal the bag and toss until the chicken is lightly coated.
2. Heat the oil and sesame oil in a large, non-stick skillet until rippling and hot. Add the chicken and cook until the chicken is browned on all sides and cooked through, 5-7 minutes. Remove the chicken to a plate.
3. Add the zucchini and mushrooms to the hot skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often.
4. Add soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and ginger. Stir to coat the vegetables and continue to cook until the mushrooms and zucchini are tender, 2-3 minutes. Add the chicken to the skillet and stir to combine and heat through.
5. Serve over hot, cooked rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (305g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 97 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.8g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 79.4mg||24 %|
|Sodium 290.2mg||10 %|
|Potassium 772.2mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 5.6g|
|Protein 28g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 237
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!