1. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. Heat oil in pan over medium heat.
2. Brown each side of the chicken, about 2 minutes. Place chicken in the oven until done, about 18 minutes.
3. For the sauce, add balsamic vinegar and red wine to pan until it reduces by half. Then add chicken stock and reduce by half.
4. Add sugar, rosemary, and berries. Cook for about 3 minutes.
5. Strain the sauce and return liquid to pan. Add butter and let reduce until desired consistency.
6. Pour sauce over chicken, garnish with fresh berries and a sprig of rosemary.
Nutritional info (per serving): calories 273, carbohydrate 18 g, fiber 1.5g, protein 26 g, fat 9 g, saturated fat 1.2g, sodium 68 mg.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (150g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 40 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.4g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 9.4mg||3 %|
|Sodium 135mg||5 %|
|Potassium 172.9mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 23g|
|Protein 1.6g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 181
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.