1) Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2) Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
3) Add 1 clove garlic and cook 30 seconds.
4) Add the zucchini, cover and cook until tender, stirring, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
5) Heat another tablespoon oil in the skillet over medium-high heat.
6) Season the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
7) Cook the pasta in the boiling water as the label directs. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water; return the pasta to the pot.
8) Meanwhile, whisk the flour and low-fat milk in a bowl.
9) Place the remaining 1 clove garlic and 1 tablespoon oil in the skillet and cook over medium-high heat, 30 seconds.
10) Add the flour-milk mixture and bring to a boil, stirring. Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
11) Add the evaporated milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the cheese; stir to melt, 1 minute.
12) Cut the chicken into strips. Toss with the pasta, sauce, zucchini and parsley, adding the reserved pasta water to loosen.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (459g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 442 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 49.1g||66 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g||48 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14g|
|Cholesterol 83.6mg||26 %|
|Sodium 517.8mg||18 %|
|Potassium 751mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.8g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.6g||42 %|
|Sugars, other 52.2g|
|Protein 51.3g||73 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 909
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!