1. Heat oven to 400. Season chicken with 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper
2. Heat 1 T oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 2 mins per side.
3. Transfer chicken to oven and roast for 8 mins.
4. Meanwhile in 2nd skillet, over medium heat, heat the remaining oil. Cook prosciutto until crisp, 1-2 mins per side. Transfer to a plate.
5. Add zucchini, garlic, and remaining salt and pepper to the skillet and cook until tender, about 3 mins.
6. Add prosciutto and zucchini mixture to skillet with the chicken, squeeze lemon over top, and toss. Divide among plates.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1440g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 357 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 39.7g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 22.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.9g|
|Cholesterol 547.5mg||168 %|
|Sodium 1258.3mg||43 %|
|Potassium 3514.2mg||92 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.2g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.1g||37 %|
|Sugars, other 16.1g|
|Protein 223.9g||320 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1363
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!