1. To make the dressing blend all its ingredients in a high speed blender, adjust seasoning.
2. Preheat the oven to 400F (200C) Whisk all the frittata ingredients (except the herbs) in a bowl until the batter is smooth and no lumps are left. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. If you’re using any vegetables you can go ahead and sauté them at this stage in a nonstick pan or a skillet with 1tbs of olive oil.
4. Add the herbs to the batter, mixing well. Pour the batter on a greased skillet or a nonstick pan, cover it with the lid and cook for 3 min on medium heat. Remove the lid then transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 4-6 minutes. Remove it from the oven as soon as the top if it is no longer runny.
5. Transfer the frittata onto a platter, sliding it gently out of a skillet. Serve it with some greens, avocado and a drizzle it with tahini
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (962g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 483 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 53.7g||72 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 26.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14.1g|
|Cholesterol 3.3mg||1 %|
|Sodium 279.1mg||10 %|
|Potassium 3279.5mg||86 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 167.1g||49 %|
|Dietary Fiber 44.8g||179 %|
|Sugars, other 122.2g|
|Protein 61.1g||87 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1340
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!