1. In mixing bowl, combine chickpea flour, rice flour, baking powder, salt and cayenne pepper.
2. Add milk and whisk until smooth. Rest for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in skillet over medium heat and add sliced shallots and cook for about 5 minutes. Add peppers and spinach, cover, and reduce heat to low to wilt. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Add 1 teaspoon oil to skillet over medium-high heat, add 2/3 cup batter, reduce heat to medium, smooth batter to a 6-7 inch circle and cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Add 1/4 of vegetable mixture to half of circle, fold the other half over, cover, and cook for another minute or two. Transfer to warm oven and continue with the other 3 "omelets."
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (232g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 118 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.1g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 0.2mg||0 %|
|Sodium 116.1mg||4 %|
|Potassium 1152.3mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.2g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.5g||42 %|
|Sugars, other 54.7g|
|Protein 19.9g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 458
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.