1. Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes.
2. Boil the eggs in salted water for about 12 minutes.
3. Peel the boiled eggs and slice them.
4. Put the potatoes, spinach and olive oil in a pan with 750 ml of boiling water. Then allow to simmer, until the potato is tender.
5. When the potatoes are cooked, stir in the drained chickpeas, the sliced eggs, the chicken stock-cube and a pinch of coloring.
Leave it for 2 more minutes and then it'll be ready!
400 grams potatos = 2 medium potatoes
750 ml water = 3 glasses of water
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (572g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 348 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 38.7g||52 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.7g||48 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5g|
|Cholesterol 1057.5mg||325 %|
|Sodium 401.5mg||14 %|
|Potassium 1176.7mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 23g|
|Protein 35.6g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 591
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!