1. Spread cut side of each english muffin with margarine.
2. Place buttered side down in a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
3. Cook sausage in a skillet until browned.
4. Layer half each of sausage, chilies, and cheese over english muffins.
5. Combine sour cream and eggs.
6. Pour over casserole.
7. Repeat layers with remaining sausage, chilies, and cheese.
8. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
9. Remove from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
10. Bake uncovered 300 convection 350 regular oven 35-40 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (539g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 722 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 80.2g||107 %|
|Saturated Fat 31.3g||157 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.7g|
|Cholesterol 1693mg||521 %|
|Sodium 1363.7mg||47 %|
|Potassium 762mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 13.6g|
|Protein 69.7g||100 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1059
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.