1. In a 4 quart stock pot mix ground beef with Worcestershire sauce and
2. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a rolling boil.
3. Place meat into blender or food processor and chop very fine.
4. Return to stock pot and simmer for one hour.
5 Serving size is approximate - Serves 30 -50 - you might get more or less
depending on how much sauce you like on your dogs.
6. Freezes easily - freeze in small batches.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1458g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1273 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 141.4g||189 %|
|Saturated Fat 53.8g||269 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 62g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.4g|
|Cholesterol 616.9mg||190 %|
|Sodium 2587.1mg||89 %|
|Potassium 4428mg||117 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.8g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g||32 %|
|Sugars, other 45.7g|
|Protein 174.7g||250 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2211
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!