1. Heat Olive oil in Dutch Oven over medium heat.
2. Add onions and sauté until translucent.
3. Add garlic and sauté 1.5 - 2 mins.
4. Add ground beef and sausage and cook until browned. Then drain off excess fat and return to the pot.
5. Add peppers and dry spices and cook for about 3 mins.
6. Add Adobo Sauce and Tomato Paste and cook for about another 3-4 mins.
7. Add beer and cook until reduced by about 1/2.
8. Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil then turn down heat to simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve with garnish above.
Alternately: Use stew meat instead of ground beef.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (585g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 355 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 39.5g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.8g||84 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 122.7mg||38 %|
|Sodium 1414.1mg||49 %|
|Potassium 1680.5mg||44 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.6g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 16.9g||68 %|
|Sugars, other 38.6g|
|Protein 45.5g||65 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 760
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!