DO NOT MAKE THIS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE HOT AND SPICY FOOD. This is a very tasty dish that I made to be kind of a chinese/thai creation. This dish brings the heat but not so much that the taste is over powered. Let me know what you think.
1. Heat the oils in nonstick skillet over high heat. Toss in carrots and broccoil and cook till tender.
2. Add garlic and bell pepper and red pepper, cook for one minute, stirring.
3. Add shaved steak and cook until done.
4. Season with pepper and ginger.
5. Add sauce and stir fry for one minute.
6. Add water on high heat and cook sauce down until desired thickness.
7. Serve with brown rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (317g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 205 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.8g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 53.3mg||16 %|
|Sodium 5036.7mg||174 %|
|Potassium 882mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 9.7g|
|Protein 27.9g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 374
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!