1. Place half of the cheeses in a greased 8 inch square baking dish.
2. Sprinkle with chilies and remaining cheeses.
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the milk and flour; pour over the cheese.
4. Bake @ 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until set.
5. Cut into squares and serve warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (52g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 116 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.9g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 88.1mg||27 %|
|Sodium 227.8mg||8 %|
|Potassium 51.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.5g|
|Protein 10.8g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 161
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!