1. Fry the mince, onion and pepper in a large pan
2. Once the mince is browned, drain off any excess fat (saving a little for flavour).
3. Add the tinned chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and beef stock and stir well.
4. Add all the spices and stir well then add the sweet potato. Cook for approx 40mins or until the sweet potato is soft (test with a fork)
5. Once the sweet potato is cooked, add the hot sauce and lime juice.
Serve straight away or freeze..
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (552g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 225 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g||46 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 83.8mg||26 %|
|Sodium 1650.4mg||57 %|
|Potassium 1347.3mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.5g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 22.8g|
|Protein 36.1g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 478
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.