1. Combine marinade.
2. Marinated onions in one third marinate. 1 hour.
3. Marinade chicken and two-thirds marinade 1 hour.
4. Sauté mushrooms.
5. Broil chicken. Dice.
6. Mix beans, spinach, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, onions, chicken in a large bowl.
7. Warm a nonstick fry pan over medium heat.
8. Layer tortilla cheese filling cheese tortilla in the frying pan.
9. Cook until cheese is melted flip and repeat.
10. Cut into 8 wedges with a pizza cutter
Add liquid smoke to marinade if you can't find smoked cheese. Use shredded mozzarella instead.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (417g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 140 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.6g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 34mg||10 %|
|Sodium 1215.3mg||42 %|
|Potassium 1185.2mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 92g||27 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g||37 %|
|Sugars, other 82.8g|
|Protein 31.4g||45 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 630
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!